Saturday, October 31, 2009

Midterm updates O_o

Sorry guys took me so long to update my blog =.= some tiny changes have to be made that I wanna get over with... anyways here are some classwork that I incorporate it with my personal project :3 hope you guys like it~! \^o^/


Mennelune "Lonewing" pulls a prank on a fellow Avennian


some detail


Mennelune aka Lonewing
Character that I've been developing for last couple of years O_o and finally got a chance to go back to her and do some redesigns ^^



some quick ideations for Lonewing


Scroufan
-caster type-
one of different factions of forest/beast races


Scroufan's heavy artillery


line work


The Oracle
-wisdom-ish race?... cnt think a better description yet O_o


some random prop design from schoolwork
that I decided to put it up coz..... I like it ^^


Djalies!
I copied 2 and the rest are made up :3


Express yourself!

28 comments:

Alfonso de la Torre said...

Dope gem! love all the new work, its really great! I specially like the oracle, I think he is my favorite. I like that his head is not at the top of its head, its something you don't really see, witch is awesome!
great work!

Charles Liu said...

nice work gem! you're getting sooooo goood!!

dana li said...

just loves it!

super eye candy
<3

Rustam F. Hasanov said...

Awesome new stuff Gem!

Zachary said...

There's some great new work here, Gem! Really inspiring stuff!

-Zach

Simon Scales said...

Hey Gem...nice stuff!!

Josh Kao said...

cool stuff gem, stuff looks great with every update =)

Albert Ng said...

i like the slug a lot :)

Arthur Fong said...

WOW FREAKIN AWESOME! When you update... you SERIOUSLY UPDATE!!! Nice work!

Arthur

abeoh! said...

nice update Gemmy! love ur characters so much!

Hao Wu said...

these are beautiful~ I love your lonewing design. Thanks for bringing such charming work to this sad world.

Tom Zhao said...

Holy shit! If I were Blizzard I'd totally hire you. Also, if I were Blizzard, I would release Diablo 3 this summer. Yeah!

jeremy Charpentier said...

love all these differents drawings and paintings! very good work!

Yasemin Baran said...

these are lookin' great gem!! love the colors and designs :D

Anonymous said...

these are awesome.

Dilanka Samaratunga said...

Just Beautiful Gem! loving yours colors.

Keep it going.

Connie Jaio Wong said...

wow Gem, I love your painting style and designs.

Jparked said...

niCE@! GEMmmmmmmmm!!!

Luke said...

badass gem

Charles Liu said...

grats gem on 20 comments!im #20!!

Julie Kim said...

o my god, your colors are stunning

Jeffrey said...

These are really nice.

Jack Chang said...

Friggin dope my dear.

jamie holmes said...

I really like your color work.

twest said...

great stuff Gem!

Carolina said...

you´re amazing!!!

Damion009 said...

out-fucking-standing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new post Gem. To bad I dont get to see you and Charles around much anymore, hope to see soon!